“This was not just about sharing best practices and networking, it was a chance to come up with new ideas for action.” Read this fantastic blog post from one of the ‘Power of One’ facilitators, Helena Puig Larrauri, with her perspectives on how the Power of One conference (9-11 October 2012) came about and the thinking behind its innovative approach to networking, facilitation, and development.
- Media Buffer Zone Project – Raising Capacities of Civil Society for the Production of Multimedia in Cyprus, the Middle East and South East Europe
- Youth Ambassador project kick-starts in Romania (supported by great coffee, and Count Dracula)
- The Launch of the Shared Words Language Learning Game
- The Thin Green Line… almost there!
- Animating our Actions: PeacePlayers’ Cyprus Innovative Educational Tool
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 19,879 hits